Monday, November 21, 2011

Willy Wonka & Mr. Slugworth

I'm not speaking of candy now. The smoke and mirrors that keep distracting the world are reaching critical mass. Being right makes wrong seem like heaven. I was forced to eat sugar, butter, bread, pork, mushrooms and lies. I love mushrooms. If I gave into addictive substances instead of having a quest for knowledge and understanding I'd be lost. We seek power over the future. Sugar coating the truth gets me nowhere as well as only seeing the bad. Confidence men keep running the game because we are not educating ourselves. Buying what they are selling is our way of passing the buck. We want them to take responsibility for our actions, in a good way with no malice intended. My heart is bleeding over our best hope put in harm's way. Just step back and check your own work with an open mind. "The Con Man's Guide to the Universe" goes on sale soon. Order your advanced copies at.........

No comments:

Post a Comment